Creating Future Growth
400% Tax Deduction or 60% Cash Payout of the course fee (net of government grant or subsidy) under PIC scheme for training of employees! For details, please refer to www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/PIcredit.aspx
Sole-proprietors and partners can claim Course Fees Relief for courses attended, instead of PIC. For details, please refer to www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=194
The 10 competitive advantages for organization growth and success. 10项对企业成功发展有利的竞争优势
How do you lead in turbulent times and respond to change? At every moment, we can choose to let our circumstances shape our lives and business or we can shape our circumstances. Being a winner is a choice, not a condition of your circumstances. Change is inevitable - Growth is optional. The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different.
- Differentiation – If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete. 区分 - 如果你不具有竞争优势，就无须竞争
- Adversity, Attitude – Falling is not failing, unless you fail to get up. 逆境，态度 – 失败并非真正失败，除非你不能站起来
- Velocity, Visionary – The speed of the boss is the speed of the team 速度，富有远见的 – 队伍的速度取决于老板的速度
- Ideas, Creativity, Innovation – If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. 意念，创意，创新 - 如果一开始的想法是荒谬的，那么就没有希望了。
- Dependable right people – Hire people better than you 依靠对的人 – 雇佣比你有能的人
- World Wide Web, internet marketing & social network – It used to be that if you wanted sophisticated marketing tools, you had to be rich. That’s not the case on the Internet. Anyone can compete, just at different levels. 互联网营销和社交网络 - 它曾经是，如果你想成熟的营销工具，你要这方面的丰富的 知识。这不是在互联网的问题。任何人都可以参加，只是在不同层面。
- Energy – In order to succeed, your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure. 精力(精力)- 为了取得成功，你成功的应欲望应大于你对失败的恐惧
- Enthusiasm – There is no way around it. Your absolutely must have fun. Without fun, there is no enthusiasm. Without enthusiasm, there is no energy 热情 - 没有别的方式,你绝对会感到乐趣。没有乐趣，没有积极性。没有热情，没有能量(精力)
- Mindset – learn, unlearn & relearn. Go beyond yourself. Your habits. Your standards Challenge your limiting beliefs. Find a way to do more today than you did yesterday. 心态-学习，忘却和再学习。超越自己,你的习惯,你的标准,挑战你信念的极限。找到一种方法让今天永远比昨天做的多。
- Emotional Intelligent – the right way at the right time. If you don’t know where you are going, any path will get you there. 情绪智能 – 在正确的时间正确的方式。如果你不知道你要去哪里，任何路径将指引你去那里。
The 8 habits of Servant Leaders 公仆领导的八种习惯:
Learn what it takes to be a Servant Leaders. How does the Servant Leaders’ organization structure looks like. What is the difference with Power and Authority? Leaders must have new thinking, courage, brain power, be smart and have a sense of humor. Are you? Change is difficult but NOT impossible.
- Trust is born out of the truth – being free from deception (It’s about Honesty) 信任是来自于真实(真相/真理)-远离欺骗 (这是诚实)
- Take ownership & be committed - actions which speak louder than the words 敢于负责任和承诺-行动比说话更有说服力
- Become a good follower first – show self-control (Dealing with Patience & Anger) 一个很好的聆听者-自我控制 (处事耐心和控制情绪)
- Forgiveness – rely on discipline and not emotion. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. 宽恕-依据事实做判断,不感情用事。宽恕不能改变过去，但可以改变未来
- Love is an act of kindness – help people to live better lives and reach their potential 爱是善良的一种表现-帮助员工发挥他们的潜能，过上更好的生活
- Let go of your ego – display an absence of pride (Dealing with Humility & Listening) 放弃自我（自负）的想法-不要骄傲（态度谦卑）
- Respect – build positive relationships. Treating people like they are important. 尊重 – 和员工建立好的关系，对待他们要像对自己很重要的人一样
- Selflessness - meeting the needs of others. Giving starts the process of receiving. 无私奉献-尽量满足员工的需要，奉献是收获的开始
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· C-suite executives, Managers and Executives in large, medium or small organisations (Commercial, Public Sector or Non-Profit)
· Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Self-employed persons building their businesses
· Human Resource Leaders, Managers and Practitioners
· Government Officials managing the economy and promoting business growth
· Individuals who are interested in strategy, innovation, technology, human resources, marketing and leadership
· Professionals and Consultants involved in strategy and planning
· Marketing and Product Development professionals responsible for new products and go-to-market execution
Investment for attending this 1-day Creating Future Growth workshop (9am to 5pm):
- S$995 per participant
- S$895 each for two and above
- S$1,295 per participant for payment at the door.
- Early bird – S$795 per participant (Register and payment by 16 Dec 2013)
- Early bird – S$695 per participant for two and above (Register and payment by 16 Dec 2013)
- ASB members – S$595 per participant
- Click here for more details on ASB membership: http://tinyurl.com/ASBmembers
- Get your entire team to attend for maximum effectiveness.
- Registrations will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- There will be no refund for cancellations. However, replacements are welcomed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendment and/or change to the seminar program, venue, speaker replacement and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Why not let us come to you? If you have a team of 18 or more colleagues interested in attending this ASB seminars and workshop, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to discuss how we can meet your unique needs. Call David Wee about IN-house training and coaching now at (65) 9679 1106 www.asiasb.org
Registration and Payment Details
and then proceed to issue cheque / bank transfer /
bank draft (OCBC Bank Account No: 656-817830-001 SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG) payable
in S$ only to DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD and mail to 2 Sin Ming
Road, #02-05 Sin Ming Plaza, Tower 1, Singapore 575583. Tel: (65) 9679 1106
register the following participant(s) for this event;
(Mr. / Mrs. /Ms.):
Tel / HP:
(Mr. / Mrs. /Ms.):
Tel / HP:
David Wee is the Founder and CEO of Asia Speakers Bureau (ASB) and DW Associates Pte Ltd, a company empowering creativity and knowledge.
David is Spirit of Enterprise Award 2009 Nominee. He is also the Founder and Chairman of ASB Focus Groups, Coaching & Mentoring Entrepreneurs Group, Network for Talent & Active Ageing, Collaborative Innovation Center, CXO Leadership Roundtable, and ASB Alumni.
David is Chairman of MDIS Business School Industrial Advisory Board. The MDIS Business School currently offers degree and postgraduate programmes awarded by the University of Bradford (UK), University of Sunderland (UK), Southern Cross University (Australia) and Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France)
David has achieve a track record for bringing a new fast moving consumer goods company from zero to S$8M turnover and personally opening new accounts with all major department stores, and chain stores in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand.
With more than 20 years of global business development and marketing experiences in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), Branding and OEM, he had the opportunity to conduct businesses in 18 geographic markets and on most international consumer fairs in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia.
David prior career has been performing front-line, business development functions across a wide spectrum of industries including Consumer Health & Beauty Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Lifestyle, Fashion, Household, Toys, Office Supplies, Stationery, Corporate Gifts, Car Accessories, Office Furniture and Commercial Properties.
These responsibilities have included positions as CEO, General Manager, Senior Manager - Sales & Marketing, Operations Manager, Financial Controller and Internal Auditor.
David served two terms as President of the Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Executives Group. He has also served in the committee of Singapore
Manufacturers’ Federation, Lifestyle Industry Group and the Singapore Retailers Association working committee for National Skills Recognition Systems together with Ministry of Manpower and Standards Board. David is also an active member of MACRI (Malaysian Association of Creativity & Innovation).
David is the originator of Entrepreneurial leadership and creating new space in a crowded market™, and he is regularly invited to speak in global conferences including Asia Speakers Bureau (ASB)™, IQPC Worldwide, Asia Business Forum, IBC Asia, Informa Group, Entrepreneurs’ Organization – Global Events, Singapore University, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Institute of Singapore, Asia Pacific Management Institute, University of Technology Sydney, National Community Leadership Institute, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation, Jobs DB, JobStreet, Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH - Jakarta), Indonesian Manager Club (Surabaya), Jakarta Health Conferences, International Rotary Clubs and many others.
He has also spoken on SkyQuestcom live web cast to global audience including Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, and India.
Participants of his workshops, seminars and corporate clients include Johnson & Johnson, Braun, Becton Dickinson, Kelly Services, Baxter, Bayer, Reuters, Guthrie, Unilever, DHL Express, TNT Express, Singapore Petroleum Company, Petronas, American Express, Veolia Water, Ajinomoto, CPF Food, Robinsons, Guardian, Montblanc, Frasers Hospitality, Fraser Place, MPH Bookstores, Brewerkz, Mobile One, SingTel, Siemens, IBM, Panasonic, YKK Holding Asia, Tyco Electronics, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Digital Five, Astro, NCS, Alcatel - Lucent, OSIM International, UMW Equipment, Singapore Exchange, Merrill Lynch International, ASME, SMa, STADA, IPOS, Ministry of Defence, SAF, The Air Force, SAFRA, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Civil Defence Force, IDA SINGAPORE, Ministry of Health, Immigration & Checkpoints, National Parks Board, JTC Corporation, PSB Corporation, ST Electronics Singapore, General Hospital, MUIS, CIAS, CAAS, SilkAir, Comfort Delgro, Century 21, ERA, NUS, SMU, NTU, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Polytechnic, ITE, Taylor’s College, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Deloitte & Touche, Citibank, Bank Central Asia, Prudential Life, NTUC Income Insurance, AXA Life, Great Eastern, AIA, Amara Hotel, MAHTEC, Acer Sales & Services, Dynacast, Siam Pharmaceutical, Pharmanex, Usana, Nu Skin, Unicity, Indo Food, T-Systems ITC, Check Point Software, Ikram, Smart Reader …
David is often called upon to contribute in many global publications and other media sources. He has authored and published numerous articles in the area of the new normal, the new future, entrepreneurship, concept of leadership, servant leaders, team-building, getting buy-in, shameless marketing, outsourcing your marketing, customer service, communication, knowledge-sharing, fear of failing, build on ideas, creativity, leverage on core competency, corporate culture, problems in teams, why people leave … and what will make them stay.
David has also earned EzineArticles.com Expert Author status: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Wee
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Normal - Per Participant $995.00 Normal - Each for two & above $895.00 Early Bird - Per participant $795.00 Early Bird - Each for two & above $695.00 ASB Member - Per Participant $595.00 Payment at the door $1,295.00
- Venue Address
- 7 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039799 Singapore
DW Associates Pte Ltd99 Followers